søndag 29. januar 2012

Flørt med Missoni - Flirting with Missoni


Selv om mye av fokuset denne uka har vært rettet mot bilkjøring, har det vært tid til andre ting også. Som for eksempel å strikke på prosjektet som jeg begynte på forrige søndag. I går kveld kunne jeg feste siste tråden, og beskue det ferdige produktet.

Even though a lot of my focus this week has been dericted towards drivind, I have found time to do oter things as well. For instance knitting on the project I started last Sunday. Yesterday night i could darn in the last thread and look at the finished project.


De siste månedene er jeg blitt klar over Missonis fantastiske mønsterrikdom, og jeg har tilbragt timer på nettet for å studere de flotte putene deres. Jeg har imidertid ikke lyst til å bruke så vanvittig mye penger på en pute som bare skal stå til pynt, bare for vissheten om at det er et Missoni-produkt. Så i steden har jeg brukt bildene som inspirasjon til å strikke mine egne puter.

The last months I've become aware of Missonis great patterns, and I've spent several hours online to study their great pillows. But I don't want to spend incredible sums on a pillow for decoration, just for the knowledge that it's a Missoni. So instead I've used the images as an inspiration to knit my own pillows.
  

Her er det ferdige resultatet. Jeg er superfornøyd, og det er Mannen også. Mesteparten av garnet hadde jeg i restekurven, og innerputa lå i skapet. En fargerik fornyelse til en rimelig penge.

Here is the finished result. I'm super happy and so is the Man. Most of the yarn was from the scrap bin, and the inner pillow was found in the cupboard. A colourful renewal for a low price.


Det kommer flere puter i samme stil etter hvert. Gled dere!

More pillows in same style to come. Be prepared to enjoy!

Inga Helene

8 kommentarer:

  1. wow. megaimponert! trodde først det faktisk VAR missoni.

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow! This looks great! And isn't it just wonderful that we not only are inspired by fancy brands, but can also make our own "things".

    SvarSlett
  3. Denne var rett og slett nyyyydelig. Gjennomført og fin. Herlige farger!!

    SvarSlett
  4. This made my heart skip a beat. It's beautiful. Your work is always so perfect and precise. I am so excited to see the future pillows.

    SvarSlett
  5. I can't stop looking at your pillow! It's so gorgeous! As a new knitter I have some questions! Did you knit it in the round? Or as a big flat piece and than joined together? It really looks too perfect to be handmade! Matt is also loving it!!! Thanks for sharing this!

    SvarSlett
  6. You do such wonderful work Inga! It looks so neat and perfect. And your photos too - makes one want to reach out and touch it! Love these pillows.

    SvarSlett
  7. I love this Inga, it is my favourite, like the stripes too, but this is the winner. love the 'vase jumpers' too, you are so quick with your work! me, I take forever

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails