mandag 25. mars 2013

En, to, tre... - One, two, three...


... med det fjerde skal det skje. Altså, at jeg kan tenke på annet enn babytepper. Mine høyst produktive kolleger har altså stått for fire barn i de siste månedene, og ettersom jeg har laget tepper til alle de nyankomne verdensborgerne på jobb de siste tre årene, må jeg bare henge i.

... the fourth will make it worth. You see, soon I can start thinking about making other stuff that baby blankets. My productive colleagues are responsible for four children the last few months, and since I've made blankets for all the newborns at work the last three years, I just have to keep up the good work.
 



Her er litt detaljer fra de tre teppene som er ferdig. Og for de av dere som er bekynret for trådfestinga, kan jeg berolige med at mange av trådene er allerede festet og skal kun klippes av. Ellers blir det meste en fest når man kan gjøre det i solveggen eller i sofaen med et godt glass vin til :-)

Here are a few details from the three finished blankets. And for those of you swho worries about darning in the threads, I can calm you with the fact that most of them are already sewn in and can be cut. Otherwise, almost everything is a party when you can do it on the veranda or in the sofa accompanied with a glass of wine :-)

Inga Helene

8 kommentarer:

  1. WOW! Beauty! I have to try that pattern, which is on the right side :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautyful blankets! I love the both blue most, but all are cute. Fron the right one I was inspired for my blanket! :-D Have a good week!

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh my English (and my thoughts)! I was inspired for my cushion cover. A blanket will become later ...

    SvarSlett
  4. Utrolig fine babytepper! Selv har jeg heklet en til en av kollegene mine i fjor. Nå "ser jeg frem" til annen teppe. Må bli ferdig i juni. God påske til deg! Klem, PillePalle

    SvarSlett
  5. Nydelige tepper. Så heldige kolleger du har. D

    SvarSlett
  6. All 3 of them are so beautiful, each in its own way. It has to be very satisfying to see them all together :-)

    SvarSlett
  7. Crochet, wine and a veranda...now that's my idea of a perfect combination! The blankets are just so pretty. Productive co-workers for sure. And as I like to say "Babies, a reason to crochet".

    P.S. Are you using Dale Baby Ull?

    SvarSlett

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails